7 For All Mankind cut offs and Topshop- Thrift outfit of the day

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend. Yesterday was spent at a new to us boot sale and sailing along the river in a little electric motor boat which was a lot of fun, especially as a passenger! No photos unfortunately as I was enjoying the tranquility and scenery too much!

I decided that for clambering in and out of a boat required a fairly casual outfit, so I wore my 7 For All Mankind cut offs which I remember buying as jeans around 2002 in a now disappeared charity shop. I can't  believe that I can still get into a pair of jeans that are more than 10 years old, hehe!! I paired them with another thrift find from the boot sale a few months ago, a metallic silvery gold textured tee by Topshop which was just £2:



It looks like it's a heavy material, but is really quite lightweight and airy and I really like the design of it too-this was my nod to the metallic trend this Summer season:


I've also been wearing my hair in bunches a lot lately, it's been so windy and my hair is at that in between stage in that it can't all go up properly into one ponytail but in all honesty it feels so much more comfortable and cooler this way. Footwear are just some leather and sequin slides that are so sturdy and comfy- I seem to have used that description a lot in this post- I suppose I'm showing my age!!


I've been so slack with posting regularly and commenting so apologies to all my regular readers and commenters if I've not visited you lately. I do actually read a lot of posts via bloglovin' which is a really guilty pleasure of mine when I'm in between working at home and my volunteer work.

Wishing you a really good week ahead and I'm linking this post to the lovely Patti at NotDeadYetStyle for Visible Monday.