Marks & Spencer, Thrift Style-Another Thrifty Summer Dress Find

Hi everyone! I thought I would show you another of my summer dress thrift finds-this one is from the newly opened St Francis Hospice in my local town and I bought this about a month ago and wore it for the first time last week. It's by Marks & Spencer and was only £2.50-and it's only a size 10!!!


I really love the colours, the cut and the fit-it is so floaty and light and is a real dressy dress-but as I've no occasions as such this summer I thought I would wear it on a shopping trip with my youngest son to Westfield shopping mall to get a few things for him. I did look in Marks & Spencer as I'd seen a couple of sweatshirts that I had wanted to try on, but on seeing them on I decided they were not for me.
I used a new clutch that I bought a couple of months ago from Primark-it's a grey suedette one with diamante studding and was only £6:


It's a perfect neutral bag to wear when you haven't got a certain colour in mind to go with a chosen outfit and it will be ideal to use this coming Autumn too. The way the weather has been recently may be the last of my summer dress wearing, but I'm pleased to say that I've worn all the thrifted ones I've bought this summer bar one, so that's not bad going at all!!


I hope you are all having a great week so far and it's now countdown to back to school and Autumn-my, summer has gone so fast but it's been great to have had such glorious weather!!