Thrift My Style Inspiration for Summer Boho Tunic Blouses

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! The weather has been really nice and sunny and I've been able to wear a recent thrift find that I know is going to be a firm favourite this summer- a boho tunic blouse. I was fortunate to find it at the beginning of the week and was hoping I would be able to wear it this weekend. I've been drawn to this style of top as it's not only stylish, but having different colours in it makes it so versatile for wearing day or night. Here are my Net-A-Porter picks which gave me real thrift inspiration whilst hunting down my perfect blouse:


Matthew Williamson £346


Kate Moss for Topshop £60



Etro £555


Diane Von Furstenberg Bryn £240



Diane Von Furstenberg Syrah £144


Diane Von Furstenberg Jana £203


As you can see, my newly thrifted blouse is heavily influenced by the Diane Von Furstenberg styles, so when I found my Monsoon patterned chiffon tunic blouse in a neighbouring towns Sense Charity shop for £6, I eagerly snapped it up! I wanted a chiffon style so it would be lovely and cool in the hot weather: 



 


I really love Monsoon pieces, I thrifted a patchwork print tunic top a couple of months ago and because of the mix of colours which are predominantly peach, blue and brown, it also goes with a lot in my existing wardrobe. I did a spot of denim diy last week on my Gap slim boyfriend jeans and turned them into cut offs, so I now have a couple in rotation.

What style of top or blouse are you favouring for summer? Last week whilst in Primark I bought a bright pink and a ribbed grey vest, both £2 each which are also proving their worth to my existing wardrobe- you can never have too many of these!

Thanks as always for your lovely comments and reading, as always it's much appreciated and I'll be trying my best to visit you as soon as I can- wishing you a lovely weekend, whatever you are upto!!