My Week in Pictures

Hi everyone!! I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the lovely Spring weather at the moment! It's such a nice feeling to venture out without all the obligatory layers of winter and think about lighter jackets and bare ankles!

Last week whilst on a thrifting trip in a town not too far away I was very lucky with footwear finds. The Richard House Childrens Hospice was where I found these:


Adidas Original Stan Smith Brown Weave trainers, £8

Papillio Birkenstock Arizona sandals £5.99


On Saturday my eldest had reserved some items in our local Sue Ryder charity shop and of course I had to have a browse. There is a new manager in there and prices are very reasonable-my star find of the week was an authentic Belstaff blouson jacket for just £5.

Next day of course was Mothers Day and a joint card from my beautiful boys and a lovely summer tee was my present from them both.


Sunday afternoon was spent with my mum as we wined and dined at a newly found favourite Mediterranean restaurant of mine which I couldn't wait for my mum to try. We both had a shared Mezes starter, grilled sea bass, mashed potato and mixed vegetables for our main meal and for desert I had stuffed apricots and my mum had baklava.

My mum bought me some perfume for Mothers Day, Blue Grass by Elizabeth Arden, one she has worn for decades. 


I'm still being rather a bookworm at the moment and my spare time has been spent reading Martina Cole's The Faithless- well with my home town being mentioned, I knew it would be a must read and having finished it last night I'll sonn be on the look out for a suitable replacement when back at work-the joy of working in a library is I get to indulge my sneaky peeks of every different kind of book and my library card is constantly in use.

Wishing you all a lovely week and I hope all of you lovely mums had a wonderful Mothers Day too!!