Bomber Jackets- Two for All Seasons!

Hi everyone! It's the time of year where for some of us the sun is shining, the weather is milder, the daffodils are popping up and blossom is appearing on the trees-well my one is anyway and thoughts of lighter outerwear are being experimented with. 

One style of jacket that is perfect for trans-seasonal dressing are bomber jackets and there certainly many styles and colour combinations on offer. Lovely blogger Michelle snapped herself up a fabulous Topshop one which is perfect for day to night dressing as well as for any season too.

Here are some bomber jackets in action, which really range in pattern, style and colour:







Well for me, the perks of having a son working in fashion PR means I get treated every now and then. Last year he brought home this grey leopardprint bomber jacket by Danish brand LeFix. I barely wore it last year but now the weather has been milder I've started wearing it more and it's lightly quilted, waterproof and very lightweight too:


It's currently my go to jacket of choice and I even wore it to the swap shop party last week over a tailored jacket for the journey which kept me nicely warm and covered until I was inside. The length and thickness of this jacket make it perfect for early Spring and Autumn wear.

A couple of weeks ago my son brought home this gorgeous bomber jacket which is just right for Spring and Summer as it's not thick at all and has such a vibrant print and great colours, ideal for wearing with denim:


I loved it as soon as I saw it and have it stashed away for warmer Spring and Summer wear later this year. 

What style of jackets are on your radar this year, are you wearing bomber jackets this season?