MaxMara Camel Coat.....My Best Thrift Find for the Winter!

Hi everyone!! I hope you had a really great weekend, I had a positively relaxing one and took great pleasure in pitching up on the sofa for most of Sunday afternoon watching films and only getting up to prepare dinner!!
You may remember from a couple of posts back that I went to London last weekend and I thought I'd show you my best thrift find of the summer- a MaxMara wool camel coat which was an amazing £5 from a local boot sale. It sat in a carrier bag for a while awaiting to be dry cleaned and now it has been done, it is officially being worn! It's a really warm coat and I was deliciously toasty whilst I was doing the rounds around London-too warm in fact as I had to come out of some shops and get some cool air to stop me from overheating!!



My outfit of the day was the MaxMara coat, my Aquascutum scarf, River Island faux leather panel leggings and my thrifted Marks and Spencer merino wool black roll neck which I got a couple of months ago for £2.99:


Going back to when I got the coat, it was in July when the weather was scorching and I nearly didn't get it as I wasn't really into winter coat thinking mode and I didn't really want to lug it around the boot sale. I took it off the ladies car and tried it on and it's in great condition-the interior is immaculate and the exterior has the odd tiny patches of wear but overall it definitely has a good few years of life yet to go. Another lady who was buying something else was eyeing it up, so I quickly paid my £5 and bought it!


 To think that camel wool coats are so popular this season and to be honest, I wouldn't have bought a brand new one so thrifting the best name in winter coats was beyond a bonus for me- up with my Chanel jacket find, they are both my best finds this year!!

I'm linking up to the lovely Claire Justine for Creative Mondays, I hope you get a chance to take a look at her lovely blog and maybe link up yourself!!

Wishing you all a really fabulous week ahead, whatever you get up to!!