Autumn Thrift Find-H&M Monochrome Cardigan

Hi everyone! On thrifting trips whether they are to boot sales or charity shops, my eyes are always open for different types of knitwear- whether it's a crew neck, v neck, polo neck or cardigan I'm always trying to get great quality pieces regardless of the time of year as I know once it reaches Autumn and Winter, they will come out of storage and start to be worn.

One find from the summer months was this waterfall wool mix cardigan from H&M which was from my local Sue Ryder charity shop for just £4.99. I have already wore it once instead of a jacket and being monochrome tweedy wool means it will go with so much that I have already have in my wardrobe: 




I wore it with skinny jeans and a tee but as the weather gets colder it will be perfect with a polo neck jumper underneath- it really is a soft cosy knit which was well worth the fiver spent on it!

Do you love knitwear? I know a lot of people prefer pure wool over synthetic knits and a lot of people just can't get on with cardigans or sweaters and prefer to layer up with thermals underneath lighter layers. I'd love to hear what camp you fall into!!

Wishing you all a really relaxing and lovely weekend ahead!!