Outfit Post: New Jeans and a boyfriend cardigan for Autumn

Hi everyone!! Well, it's back to school week and summer is still with us-yay!! The weather has been glorious this week but for me a cardigan is still necessary first thing in the mornings and in the shade!
We took another stroll at a different local park yesterday afternoon and it looked like the majority of children were back at school, it was quite tranquil and peaceful for around 4 in the afternoon!!


Yesterday's outfit of choice was a cotton paisley printed top that is a Dorothy Perkins thrift find from the charity shop a couple of months ago.  I really love the colour of it as it's a perfect transitional piece from Summer to Autumn as it can be worn under a cardigan, jacket or denim shirt:


My boyfriend cardigan is from All Saints and was also a thrift find from the boot sale which is a at least a year old now-I'm sure it was just £1. It's in light grey merino wool with 3/4 sleeves, again a perfect item for in between weather:


My new jeans are from River Island and were in the sale-reduced from £45 to £15! As soon as I saw them in my size I knew I had to get these as they have such a lovely side Aztec embroidery detail featuring Autumn's new colour, wine:


To complete the look I wore some metallic sandals-similar styles can be found at HushHush  and they will easily be replaced in Autumn with my wine colour Chelsea boots from Zara which I thrifted at the boot sale a couple of seasons ago for just £2.

Have you started to incorporate new season clothes into your outfits yet?