Vintage Phool Dress Find- MyStyle of Perfect for Summer!

Hi everyone! The day I found my denim maxi dress in my previous outfit post was when I also found another vintage 70s summer dress by the gorgeous label Phool. You may remember I found a Phool dress a couple of months ago which I blogged about here

I found this one in the Richard House Childrens Hospice in a local neighbouring town and it was the same price as the denim maxi dress, £6- two summer dresses for less than £15 is my kind of bargain!!



The dress is so 'Studio 54' in design, I really love the bodice with the tiny button detailing, the gold thread running through the dress and the cute ties on the shoulders:


But my favourite part of the dress is the skirt- I've been after a vintage cheesecloth style summer dress for ages so the skirt part of it fits the bill perfectly and it has a fabulus gold ribbon hem too!!


I wore the dress with some Clarks sandals that I thrifted last year at my local Sue Ryder charity shop and I'm sure they were around £8-they are a wedge heel and just so comfortable and being tan tend to go with a lot in my summer wardrobe!


I hope you are all managing to keep cool in this very hot weather-do you find you're wearing summer dresses a lot too? For me, a dress is perfect summer dressing-not only are they stylish and comfortable, but a good fitting one means you can keep cool and refreshed throughout the day, even if you feel like you're wilting!