Thrift My Style Pictures and Places This Week


Clockwise: Thursday was a meeting in London so I wore a new-ish black maxi skirt from a local high street store for £7 a few weeks ago, black vest top and a cream crochet scarf from Primark; Enjoying the heatwave earlier this week in a cool colour blocking dress by Jonathan Saunders for Topshop which was thrifted at a neighbouring town's charity shop a couple of months ago for £10; After my Thursday meeting I headed to Selfridges where the Ground Floor has their dedicated Denim section; For #denimlovers like me, the Selfridges main entrance windows were a must see as my instagram photos from last week are on rotation on Oxford Street for all to see!


Relaxing at the start of the week in a thrifted Dorothy Perkins paisley cotton top from Barnado's charity shop bought a couple of weeks ago for £4 with 7 For All Mankind cut offs; Selfridges liked my instagram photo yesterday of my authentic 70s outfit of a vintage Wrangler waistcoat and floral maxi skirt worn as a bandeau dress; Another Dorothy Perkins thrift find from the Cancer Research charity shop which is perfect for the scorching summer heat; Detailing my 90s Versace style Italian gilt belt which I wore on Thursday over my black maxi skirt:; my second instagram photo that Selfridges have on rotation in their Oxford Street store front window.