Outfit Post: Thrifted Dorothy Perkins Summer Dress

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a gorgeous weekend- we are currently experiencing a heatwave-YAY!!-the weather is totally wonderful and I will not complain loudly that it's too hot. To remedy this, I invested in a kiddies paddling pool for the back garden-perfect for cooling off the legs and toes!!
Stylewise on Saturday I wore a new purchase from last week which I thrifted-a cute little cotton summer dress from a neighbouring town's Cancer Research charity shop for just £4.50. It's by DorothyPerkins and the detailing is amazing. On the bodice is metal sequins and embroidery detailing and the cute tassel belt ensured I had to snap the dress up!



A close up of the details:


The work on the bodice is so 70s style and is my favourite part of the dress


I am quite short of cotton dresses that are around knee length, so this was a welcome addition to the wardrobe and is so cool and comfortable too:


I am linking this post to NotDeadYetStyle.com for the lovely Patti's Visible Monday.

I hope you all have a wonderful week to come and I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine too!