St Katherine's Dock and Tower Bridge, MyStyle Out and About

Hi everyone! Today I thought I would share some pictures from last month when the weather was especially hot and sunny where I live. We decided to visit St Katherine's Dock and Tower Bridge, which is our favourite choice for either a spot of weekend breakfast, a mint or fennel tea pit stop or just for an afternoon browse taking in the sights, soaking up the sun and a spot of people watching.
Stylewise, I was a tad overdressed for all the sunshine- I wore Wrangler tan boots, Zara bleached jeans, grey Whistles tee-both thrifted and a new Primark scarf:



I really love this part of London-to me, it can't be beaten when you want to have a chilled out, relaxing time in the sun for a while and with it only being a 15 minute drive from where we live we do tend to visit fairly frequently:


Everytime we visit I always say that when I win the lottery, I'll be buying an apartment in one of these blocks!!


The Marina has some awesome yachts and sailing boats, sigh.....


A gorgeous view of the Thames, the Shard and Tower Bridge


This was the flotilla used in the Diamond Jubilee celebrations last year





My full outfit of choice for the day!!


What is your first choice destination for getting out and about in the Sun this Summer?