MyStyle Outfit Post: A Christian Dior and Coca Cola Kinda Day

Hi everyone! I apologize for my lack of regular posts on here and my other style blog Live To Love Denim but there has been a lot going on in my family and personal life which obviously takes priority- hopefully when things start to calm down a bit I will get back in to my regular posting and reading of all my lovely blogger friends. Until then, I will try and do blogposts fairly regularly and come around to read your blogs even if I don't leave a comment.
This particular outfit is from last week and features my current favourite tee and is a thrift find from last month. I don't have a plain red tee and when I saw this Coca Cola one in a local Sense charity shop for £3.45, I snapped it up. I love the 'right' kind of slogan tee and this is slightly oversized and fits perfectly under my leather biker jackets, denim jackets and blazers. It's a great piece to style with anything too and I'm wearing my River Island dark denim pencil skirt which I bought from my local PDSA charity shop a few months ago for less than £4: 



I also decided to wear my lovely Christian Dior clip on earrings which have been the perfect jewellery piece to wear at the moment and were a present from my mother in law:


I am sure I will be wearing this outfit a lot this Summer, the denim skirt makes a fresh change from jeans and the tee gives the whole outfit a relaxed vibe:


Unfortunately the white sandals which I've had for quite a few years decided to snap later on that day which means I really do need to start looking out for a replacement pair of flat white or metallic sandals.

I am linking this post to the lovely Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday. 

I hope you all have a great week ahead and here's hoping to continued glorious sunshine wherever you may be! A big thank you to all my lovely readers and followers too, your viewing and commenting is so much appreciated xxx