MyStyle outfit post: Featuring my River Island quilted floral Summer jacket

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend- I managed to get to a couple of boot sales on Saturday and Sunday but didn't come away with an awful lot but I enjoy going even for the walk and the atmosphere. 
This outfit was one I wore a few weeks ago but I decided to do a post on it to show you all the jacket, which I thrifted from a neighbouring town's Barnados charity shop for just under £5.
It's by River Island and is an ideal lightweight jacket for Spring and Summer and is very Liberty print-esque in style too- the patchwork of different prints is what attracted me to it straightaway:


It is a cropped style, so ideal for wearing with jeans and I'm hoping to purchase a plain colour or striped jersey maxi dress soon so it would go well with that too:


A close up of the ditsy floral prints on the front and back of the jacket


It is a perfect daytime jacket whether I'm going for a trip into town, to the park or even as a cover up when I go to the coast- I will wear it in the heart of Summer with a cami top underneath and some denim cut offs:


I am linking this post to the lovely Patti at NotDeadYetStyle for Visible Monday.

Do you have a floral jacket that you are wearing this season and if so, what type of style is it?

Have a great week ahead and here's hoping that the sun decides to come out and stay out so we can start wearing all our lovely new Summer clothes and sandals!!