Accessories: It's all in the details-From Machu Picchu to Me

Hi everyone! As the weather has been pretty awful lately, I've been focusing on how the little details such as accessories and colours can make a difference to an outfit.

Last month I found an awesome tote bag at the boot sale, all the way from Peru- Macchu Picchu to be precise. I do love authentically made pieces from South America and what drew me to this particular bag was the colours- fuchsia pink and orange, perfect for Spring and Summer:


I just love the style too- a tote is the perfect bag for this season and it's barely been used- it would have been rude not to have bought it for a bargainous £2, no?



I paired it with my current favourite scarf of the moment, a Primark buy a couple of months ago which is a watercolour floral style which I'm really loving for now- it's quietly vibrant and understated in a mix of colours and it seems to go with practically all of my outfits- I've worn it here with my thrifted black leather biker jacket by Primark too:


What are your favourite bags and accessories of the moment- are you all about colours, or are you sticking to neutrals?