The Last Day for Faux Fur?

Hi everyone! As you can tell from the poor lighting quality when this photo was taken on Saturday morning the sun was gloriously shining and it felt like the day was really going to be promising- I did even contemplate that the layers I had on were going to be too warm.
Well thankfully they were just right as about half an hour after the photos, the sun disappeared and there was definitely a nip in the air, so I was pleased to have my trusty Debenhams Maine faux fur gilet on that I bought last Autumn at a local jumble sale for just £1.50:


I was chuffed to be able to leave a scarf at home- I know I love them but having to wear them all winter has turned into a chore rather than a pleasure so I decided to wear my new from last month purchase-my black wool Fedora from Topshop:


I notice that they have a lovely variety in for Spring, ranging from different colours as well as being made in straw or wool, I am loving the light grey and nude colour ones!

My weekend was a mix of thrifting, chores, relaxing and catching up with the social media that is blogging, tweeting and instagraming-please follow me on all of these if you have not done so already- it will be so much appreciated and of course I will happily follow you back too!

I am linking this post to the lovely Patti at NotDeadYetStyle for Visible Monday. I do so hope you al have a great week ahead-now the kids are back at school normal service can be resumed-hurrah!!