Outfit Post- MyStyle of Monochrome

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, the weather yet again has been a mix of cloud, sun and rain but I haven't been up to much as I've had a stomach bug that's kept me low for a couple of days now.

This outfit is from last week and combines a couple of favourite items of mine- a new tee gifted from my son from one of his press day jaunts. It's by Edwin Jeans and I featured it on Livetolovedenim.com last week as well as writing about the history of the brand too. I'm wearing my faux leather style ruched leggings which are another favourite but something I've had for a few years now and rediscovered lately at the bottom of the wardrobe, nestling amongst unworn winter tights. They are ultra comfy and an ideal piece to team with a long line jacket which is how I've styled this outfit:



I've started wearing jewellery again, for some unknown reason I haven't been bothering but now maybe because Spring is here I think I'm trying to make more of an effort:




On my hand I'm wearing my gorgeous Hashtag ring by Wendy Brandes and some neon stacking rings from Primark. On my wrist I'm mixing my metals by wearing a silver bangle that was gifted to me last year by Ernest Jones and my Vivienne Westwood bracelet from the lovely Pearl over at Fashion Pearls of Wisdom which she sent to me a couple of years ago:


Clotheswise this is me channelling a  monochrome look, with a touch of neon thrown in-I'm loving my neon hoop earrings so much too, these were also from Primark a couple of weeks ago and I've also been wearing a neon diamante stud in my 2nd hole in my left ear- I've not worn an earring in this hole for at least ten years and it went in so easily!!


I'm linking this post to the lovely Patti's Visible Monday post on NotDeadYetStyle . I hope you all have a great week ahead-because I haven't felt well I've not been reading a lot of blogs so I'm hoping to catch up during the week, see you all soon!