Springing Forward with a Pop of Pink

Hi everyone, I hope you've all been having a great Easter weekend! My weekend has been a mix of going in to town, r&r with the family listening to music, watching films, some (not much) housework and surfing the net.

As I was doing nothing in particular, I decided that a uniform of cardigan, tee and jeans were the order of the day and to bring a pop of colour to the look I dug out a pashmina that I've had for a few years that is in the summer pile. It's a perfect shade of pink, not too vivid and not too pale:


I'm wearing: Gap Always Skinny jeans (ebay), J Crew tee (charity shop), M&S black leather biker style ankle boots, Edinburgh Woollen Mill lambswool cardigan (charity shop), pashmina (local ethnic shop, now closed)


I went into town to take back the River Island jacket and was nearly tempted to buy a bag in there, but resisted. I'm trying to hold out for the boot sales to get into full swing and nab a couple more for the wardrobe, preferably in Summery colours.



I'm linking this post to Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday, wishing you all a really good week ahead!!